Why use the application “Certification and Accreditation”?
Hospitals and clinics are subject to high standards of safety and quality of care. Certifications and accreditations reward healthcare institutions that are committed to high levels of quality and safety in their care and services. These certifications and accreditations are internationally recognized and contribute to your reputation as an expert, which attracts partners who share the same values. They also reassure patients.
Getting certified requires time, organization and commitment from employees. To guarantee success in obtaining a targeted certification, use an application that integrates all the requirements of the desired certification (ISO, JCI, etc.) and be one step ahead with the self-assessment/checklist module. You will have all the necesseray elements ready during the auditor's visit.
Thanks to our application you can also associate any necessary proof to each requirement and you can also pilot your global action plan.
7 good reasons to use “Certification and Accreditation” application
- Save time when preparing for your certification audit;
- Associate each element with a certification requirement;
- Make sure you have all the necessary elements during the audit;
- Manage and centralize preventive/corrective actions in a global action plan;
- Engage the organization in a process of continuous improvement;
- Federating your employees and partners;
- Alerts on vigilant or critical situations.
- Electronic Document Management (EDM);
- Self-assessment module;
- Workflows and management of state progress (steering table, indicators);
- Automated audit preparation: audit grids on the web, mobile or offline (on the ground);
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Planning evaluations with date alerts.
- Reports and statistics;
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secure Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.