Why use "Building and construction” QEHS Pre-configured applications?
Managing multi-site construction is complex because of many QHSE requirements. BlueKanGo software is created to answer building and construction management needs. Real-time dashboards help you to quickly take the right decisions and thanks to offline mode you can work on site with or without internet connection (with a synchronisation as soon as the network allows it).
6 good reasons to choose the solution:
- Use QEHS Pre-Configured Applications
- Streamline processes
- Manage and control your construction management system
- Follow-up reports, and key performance indicators (KPIs) using Business Intelligence (BI).
- Map strategic positions, processes and human organization using flowcharting application.
- Use a single and global action plan
BlueKanGo software is eligible for Singapore Government Grants for companies who wish to innovate and improve productivity when you adopt our technology solutions. You can get Grants of up to 70%.
- Permit to Work System (PTW) (functionality also available in a dedicated offer)
- Document management system.
- Customised interface to broadcast information to the users.
- Building workshop to create your own applications
Strengths of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform.
- Accessible on all browsers.
- Real-time alerts and notifications.
- Support with personalized follow-up.
- Fully customizable.
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo Platform
EnviroSolutions & Consulting (ESC) in partnership with BlueKanGo France, together they aim to deliver digital transformation to companies who are having difficulty in their QEHS business processes.
ESC is a leading Environment, Safety and Risk consultancy in Asia, which combines an international outlook with local knowledge, for business and government clients.
ESC has partnered with BlueKanGo which is a publisher of a 100% web-based quality & safety software.
Improve your Quality & HSE Performance and be part of more than 3,500 customers who have adopted BlueKanGo’s Management System.
More informations : www.envirosc.com