Why use the "BRC V.9" application?
The BRC standard, applied to food safety, is recognized worldwide by the GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative). It is a British standard intended for suppliers of foodstuffs marketed under their brand or private label.
The latest version of the standard (BRC V.9) was published on August 1, 2022. The first audits of BRCGS Food version 9 will be carried out in 2023. The food industries certified in version 8 will have to comply with the latter.
New requirements have been integrated, particularly concerning the validation of HACCP plans, animal feed, equipment management and supplier management.
Some requirements have been reinforced: this is the case of the "food safety culture" (FSC), which is now integrated into several food safety standards.
5 good reasons to choose the application
- Identify the procedures/requirements to be updated
- Implement the new requirements of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety version 9
- Share and follow the global action plan to reduce the risk of fraud
- Self-assessment against the latest requirements of the standard
- Support the Food Safety Culture in your organization
- Self-assessment module (customizable grid template)
- Audit management and planning;
- Management of non-conformities;
- Global action plan centralizing all preventive/corrective actions;
- Automatic alerts on deviations;
- Report management;
- Collaborative EDM: procedures, operating modes, records, etc;
- Pre-configured and automated dashboards;
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customizable
It all starts with a demo
- Active BlueKanGo platform
About our partner: BlueKanGo
BlueKanGo: the 100% web-based & secure Quality and HSE solution.
Over 3,500 customers worldwide, 1.3 million users.