Why use the "Audit Management” application for Healthcare facilities?
Hospitals and clinics often perform audits as part of their activity. To do it efficiently, gathering evidence (documents, procedures, checklists) in a single software is recommended. Indeed, digital technology helps to automatically and efficiently collect and analyse data from different departments (or even partners: laboratories, etc.) and share your results with stakeholders.
To ensure the success of your audits, thanks to simple and customisable checklists, use the self-assessment module based on international certifications (JCI, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc.).
Finally, plan your audits and self-assessments in a calendar shared with all parties concerned.
8 good reasons to choose the application:
- Save time in preparing your audits;
- Centralise all audits per certification period and link them to the correct processes;
- Implement actions after identifying non-conformities (global action plan);
- Produce more advanced statistics and reports (integrated Power BI);
- Facilitate the preparation of certification and renewal audits;
- Ensure they have all the data they need at the time of the audit;
- Informing and notifying stakeholders (recipient loop and date alerts);
- Involve the organisation, its team and its partners in your process.
Main features :
- Full customisable checklist templates (management of checklists);
- Self-assessment module for international standards;
- Collaborative electronic document management (EDM);
- Final audit report;
- Audit forms are usable on tablets, and smartphones via the web, mobile applications and off-line mode (in the field);
- Global action plan centralising all preventive/corrective actions;
- Planning of assessments with alerts on dates (exchange of information via alerts);
- API connection;
- Statistics and reporting.
Highlight of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.