Why use the "Audit Management” application for Healthcare facilities?
Hospitals and clinics often perform audits as part of their activity. To do it efficiently, gathering evidence (documents, procedures, checklists) in a single software is recommended. Indeed, digital technology helps to automatically and efficiently collect and analyse data from different departments (or even partners: laboratories, etc.) and share your results with stakeholders.
To ensure the success of your audits, thanks to simple and customisable checklists, use the self-assessment module based on international certifications (JCI, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, etc.).
Finally, plan your audits and self-assessments in a calendar shared with all parties concerned.
8 good reasons to choose the application:
- Save time in preparing your audits;
- Centralise all audits per certification period and link them to the correct processes;
- Implement actions after identifying non-conformities (global action plan);
- Produce more advanced statistics and reports (integrated Power BI);
- Facilitate the preparation of certification and renewal audits;
- Ensure they have all the data they need at the time of the audit;
- Informing and notifying stakeholders (recipient loop and date alerts);
- Involve the organisation, its team and its partners in your process.
Main features :
- Full customisable checklist templates (management of checklists);
- Self-assessment module for international standards;
- Collaborative electronic document management (EDM);
- Final audit report;
- Audit forms are usable on tablets, and smartphones via the web, mobile applications and off-line mode (in the field);
- Global action plan centralising all preventive/corrective actions;
- Planning of assessments with alerts on dates (exchange of information via alerts);
- API connection;
- Statistics and reporting.
Highlight of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalized follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
Active BlueKanGo platform
BlueKanGo is a 100% web and secures Quality/HSE solution.
With more than 3,500 customers worldwide, and 1.3 million users.