Why use the "Adverse Event Form (AEF)" application?
An adverse event (AE) is an unfortunate event, accident, incident or error due to a medical product (or equipment), where the consequences could have been dangerous to patients, visitors or staff. The reporting of AEs is one of the major challenges of the quality and risk management process.
After an AE has occurred, the event is reported under specific forms, analysed and processed. This procedure will give insight into the occurrence of such events. AE reporting and detecting these events can greatly benefit from the in-house experience.
With BlueKanGo's application, you will have pre-filled forms (customised according to your institution) to quickly fill and share reports from professionals. You can also track the status of your report through a tracking table. To help you reconstruct the event chronologically, BlueKanGo integrates the ALARM method ("Association of litigation and risk management”) through its forms, for a more in-depth analysis. Our software is scalable, it adapts to your needs, and you can add additional modules such as JCI certification, risk management and vigilance, and management of equipment (CMMS) and vehicles...
5 good reasons to choose the application:
- Fill out the adverse events quickly;
- Share the report in complete security (workflows);
- Get alerted when an AE is reported;
- Track the progress of reports;
- Implement and monitor concrete actions.
- Adverse event form template;
- Customised interfaces according to job position (manager, nursing staff and patient);
- Monitoring dashboards;
- Global action plan;
- Management of indicators;
- Real-time alerts;
- Directory of suppliers;
- API LDAP/HRIS;
- Reports and statistics.
Highlights of the BlueKanGo solution:
- Native integration with your BlueKanGo platform
- Accessible on all browsers
- Real-time alerts and notifications
- Support with personalised follow-up
- Fully customisable
It all starts with a demo
BlueKanGo is a global provider of enterprise Quality, Environment, Heath and Safety software solution. With 3,500+ active clients all over the world, our award-winning solution empowers organizations to digitize their management and processes to deliver better, more sustainable and environmentally friendly products and services while improving the safety and quality of work life for their employees.