The BlueMarket a site published by BlueKanGo
When you visit any site registered and operated by BlueKanGo to browse information it contains, you do so anonymously unless you choose to provide us with information about yourself.
If you are only browsing the website (for instance reading pages, looking at images or downloading information) without revealing any information about yourself, we will automatically collect and store information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally.
The information thus automatically collected is used for managing BlueKanGo websites for statistical purposes on the content only. We use them to help us make our sites more convenient for visitors, by evaluating what information is more or less consulted, or for other purposes such as updating the technical specifications of site presentation or identifying low performing or failing areas of the sites.
Use of the content of the Site – Intellectual property rights
This Site and all materials and information published on it, including, without limitation, articles, documentation, audio and video clips, graphics, logos, icons, images or downloads contained (all of which are also referred to as “Content”) are protected under French and international copyright, trademark and other laws, and are owned or controlled by BlueKanGo or the party designated as the provider of the Content.
You must comply with all applicable laws regarding access to and use of this Website.
All products are trademarks or registered trademarks of BlueKanGo. All other trademarks not owned by BlueKanGo that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
We are transparent about the data we collect. And we know your data is sensitive and we keep it safe.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (General Protection Regulation Data, RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDyGDD), we inform you that when you visit a BlueKanGo website, the following types of information are automatically collected and stored in a cookie that is tracked and analyzed:
- The Internet domain and the Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Website.
- The type of Internet browser and operating system of the computer you use to access our Website
- The date and time of your visit
- The pages you visited on our Website
- If you have connected our site to another website, the address of this second Website
- If you have connected our Website to an Internet search engine, the address of this search engine and the keyword (s) used.
How We Use Your Information
If you choose to provide us with information through an online form or for the purpose of downloading information from the BlueKanGo Websites, we will use that information to fulfill the request you submit through that form and to contact you regarding the product or service in which you have expressed interest.
Except as expressly stated on a specific form, we will not give your information to any private, commercial or other organization except to carry out our orders or to respond to a request.
We do not sell, trade or transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website or conducting our business, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We will only retain the information you provide us for a reasonably appropriate period of time and in compliance with applicable law.
We use the personal information you provide to trade in accordance with your request. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe and no longer receive emails, detailed unsubscribe instructions are included at the bottom of each email.
Collection of RGPD Consent (Articles 6 to 8 of the RGPD)
In accordance with Articles 6 and 8 of the RGPD, the collection of consents is done for legal reasons. This data is sorted and may be shared with our partners and subsidiaries.
Security and protection of personal data
We implement security measures to keep your personal information safe. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. We also protect your offline information. Only employees who need to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) have access to personally identifiable information. The computers and servers used to store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unfortunately, no exchange of information over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, BlueKanGo cannot ensure the security of every piece of information you transmit to us, or to/from our online products or services. You transmit such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make every effort to ensure its security on our systems.
BlueKanGo’s Policy does not extend to anything related to the operation of the Internet, and therefore is beyond the control of BlueKanGo. It should not be applied in conflict with any governmental laws or regulations
Your rights and consent
Each form allows you to validate “informed consent”, a “clear positive act” that is worth an explicit commitment.
You keep all your rights on your data. You can send us a message if you need more information or wish to exercise your rights.
At any time, you can:
- Obtain rectification of your personal data
- Obtain a copy of your personal data
- Object to any use of your personal data for marketing purposes
- Conditional rights
Depending on the circumstances, you may :
- Withdraw your consent where one of our uses is based on your consent
- Object for a reason related to your situation to any use based on our legitimate interest or a public interest
- Request the transfer of your personal data to any person where we hold it on the basis of a contract or your consent (right to portability)
- Ask us to retain your personal data without using it in the event of inaccuracy, unlawfulness, when we are considering your objection or if you need the data for legal purposes
- Request that we delete your personal data when it is no longer needed, when you have withdrawn your consent or objected to its use, or if you were a child at the time of collection (right to be forgotten)
You can submit a complaint to the data protection authority in your country.
Cookies are files stored on your computer or phone that are used to operate websites and/or to collect information about your browsing.
A cookie can be classified according to its lifetime and the domain to which it belongs. Depending on its lifetime, a cookie can be :
- a session cookie that is deleted when the user closes the browser, or
- a persistent cookie that remains on the user’s device for a pre-defined period of time.
Depending on the domain they belong to, they are either:
- top-level cookies that are deposited by the page visited and share the same domain, or
In addition to these characteristics related to their operation, cookies are generally divided into four categories according to their purpose:
- Essential cookies are necessary for the operation of the site and allow navigation or the use of the site’s services and functionalities (session identifier, security, multimedia content player, balancing, language or preferences, etc.)
- Statistical analysis cookies collect information on the use of the site by visitors (for example, which pages of the site are the most frequented) and make it possible to improve its operation,
- Advertising cookies are used to understand your browsing habits and activities and can be used to establish your consumption profile in order to offer you adapted advertising content,
- Social network cookies are used to track members and non-members of social networks for marketing analysis and product development purposes.
You can also set your browser to prevent cookies from being placed on your equipment by following the instructions below. In this case, however, you may have to manually adjust certain preferences each time you visit a site because some services and features may not work.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
The Site and all of its Content are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranty of title or implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. You hereby agree to use the Site at your own risk.
In no event shall BlueKanGo be liable to any person for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages, or for lost profits or lost revenues, arising out of the use of or reliance on the Materials presented, even if advised in advance of the possibility of such damages.
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Materials presented. However, BlueKanGo assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information contained in such Materials. Product information is subject to change without notice. Mention of non-BlueKanGo products or services is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation.
The foregoing disclaimers and limitations of liability apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, whether in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise.
Links to Third Party Sites
BlueKanGo is not responsible for the content, data, products or information offered through any linked site. In particular, BlueKanGo is not responsible for sites that do not comply with applicable laws and regulations.
This site is owned and operated by BlueKanGo. If you have any questions, please contact
BlueKanGo – 14G rue du Pâtis Tatelin – 35700 Rennes Atalante, France.